At Nathella Vidhyodaya, our mission is
- Foster the holistic development of students and their multiple intelligence, through meaningful learning experience.
- Acknowledge that students come to us with a wide variety of learning styles, academic abilities, linguistic and cultural experiences.
- Provide all-round educational development through rigorous academic, sports, arts and value education.
- Offer continuing professional development to encourage teaching methods that are creative, varied and flexible.
- Develop problem solving and critical thinking skills which are necessary for young children to participate productivity in a constantly changing, culturally diverse and complex world. Promote community service throughout the school, encourage our students to become aware of and act upon their responsibilities, not only to themselves and their peers, but also to society in general.
- Nuture within our students a healthy sense of self-esteem, self –awareness and encourage respect and compassion for others.